We are Ninety One Living Room, Brick Lane’s internationally renowned jazz club and our team has been behind the Brick Lane Jazz Festival since 2022. Our sister venue is Mezcaleria warehouse bar and event space Juju’s Bar & Stage and we are proud to be part of the Truman Brewery.
THE PERSONAL DATA WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU INCLUDES
- Your email address if you contact us through our websites or by email, subscribe to our mailing list, book a table at one of our venues or book a ticket to one of our events.
- Additional data such as your phone number or your address if you include them when you contact us.
- Your subscription preferences when you sign up to the mailing list of our associated venues.
- How you interact with our emails from the mailing lists, for example whether you open them and which links you click on.
- Google Analytics demographic data such as gender, location, which browsers you use or desktop vs mobile use.
- Any questions or feedback you contact us with.
WE COLLECT YOUR DATA TO
Send emails to you if you request a subscription to our mailing list.
Improve our affiliated websites by monitoring how you use them.
Send relevant targeted advertising related to our venues, associated festival and venues and other content we think will be of interest to you.
WE WILL NOT
- Sell or rent your data to third parties
- Share your data with third parties for marketing purposes
We will share your data if we are required to do so by law – for example, by court order, or to prevent fraud or other crime.
PERSONAL INFORMATION RETENTION PERIOD
We will only use and store information for as long as it is required for the purposes it was collected for. We will retain Personal Information for the period necessary to fulfil the purposes outlined in this Privacy Statement, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO
- Request information about how your personal data is processed.
- Request a copy of that personal data.
- Request that anything inaccurate in your personal data is corrected.
- Raise an objection about how your personal data is processed.
- Request that your personal data is erased if there is no longer a justification for it.
- Ask that the processing of your personal data is restricted in certain circumstances.
If you have any of these requests, contact us at email@example.com
We want our customers to have a great experience. If you are unsatisfied with your meal or drinks, please let us know and we will make it right or issue a refund. All refund requests must be requested before leaving the restaurant. Refunds will be issued in the original form of payment. If you paid with a credit card, your refund will be issued to the same credit card. We do not offer refunds for food hat has been partially or fully consumed, unless there is a problem with the quality of the food or an error in the order. If you have any questions or concerns about our refund policy, please do not hesitate to speak with a member of our team.